Drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities use both process and analytical instrumentation in daily plant operation. We can help you answer three questions:
- What are the key components for reliable instrumentation?
- Sensor (consists of a transducer, amplifier, cable)
- Analyzer (input board, display, processor board, output board, software)
- Mounting Hardware, Wiring, Communication
- Where is instrumentation used in our facility?
- The most common process measurements are: flow, pressure, level, temperature
- The most common analytical measurements are: pH, Chlorine, Dissolved Oxygen
- Other monitoring may include combustible and toxic gas detection.
- Who can get us equipment that will meet our needs?
- ABCD Four keys to qualifying a supplier: Availability, Back-Up, Cost-Friendly, Dependability
There are many major process and analytical instruments used in treatment facilities today.
Our application guide can be used to simplify the process of instrumentation selection.